The Classic Value
The Classic Value
At Classic Equine Equipment, we strive to provide our customers with the best products at a competitive price. In doing this, we have designed our equipment with features that set us apart from our competitors. We believe that these “extra touches” provide not only beauty and functionality, but exceptional value as well.
- All standard products are made from pre-galvanized steel. This provides rust inhibition for substantial longevity of our products. A zinc primer is also available which provides as much protection as hot dip galvanization.
- Bars on stall components are fully welded, not tack welded. This results in more strength and greater stability. For the top grillwork 1” bars are set on 3” centers, while lower grillwork bars are set on 2½” centers to ensure small hooves cannot get trapped.
- Fully welded, solid frame construction; heavy gauge tubing is used to construct the entire stall. Many competitors use channel to frame the products which can allow warping or twisting.
- In-house powder coating is standard on all products. Keeping this process on-site means we can monitor and maintain the highest quality standards.
- Stall components come with a 3 year limited warranty. We are happy to provide references of our projects in your area.
- We build to suit your capabilities utilizing our in-house engineering team. Whether your barn requires special size stall fronts, barn doors, or a completely unique design, we can accommodate most every idea or building requirement.
- High quality hardware – from stainless steel hinges on dutch doors, to the 2000# barrel hinges on the European fronts, we use only the best to keep your products functional for many years. We often hear from customers who have product that is 10 years old that their doors still slide as easily as they did when they were installed!
- Seasoned sales staff and support personnel are available to assist you in selecting products to suit your needs. On-site visits are available upon request to help you make your barn perfect.
- 2016 marks the 25th year of business for Classic Equine Equipment. Rest assured that we will be here to support you in many years to come.
- All steel products are made at our manufacturing plant in Fredericktown, MO – including our Ultraciser® Exercisers. We are proud to be made in the USA!